Over 900 mind boggling, sporty questions!

Live chats…

In last week’s 7-11 Zone live chats students asked: “how many bpm does your heart do after an 10 mile cycle?“, “do any footy players take drugs” and “why do athliets need to take drugs?”

And in the 11-19 Zone, students asked: “why do our taste buds change” and “how do muscles grow nd become stronger?

7-11 Sporty questions…

Students have been stretching the scientists, asking: “how can I improve my stmina?“,”how far do you have to move to stay health?

And question of the week goes to thomaslongton for asking: “what should you drink after a run?

"what should you drink after a run?" See student question. Image by Bengt Nyman

11-19 Brainy questions…

Students have been getting our minds boggling: “how does your brain hold all the information you learn at school“,

And question of the week goes to student jonjo123 for asking his mouth watering question: “why does our body become dehydrated?

Thank yous!

A big thank you to Liz Nicholson for writing her report on what it’s like to be a Teacher In the Zone: “The buzz this created in the classroom was HUGE”

There’s now only 4 weeks left to take part! And live chat spaces are running out. So get involved and BOOK your live chat now!

Posted on June 8, 2012 by in News. Leave a comment